[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jnp.interfaces.Nam

thomas2008ch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 8 04:50:45 EDT 2008

"jaikiran" wrote : anonymous wrote :  +- TestMyBean (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   | | +- local (proxy: $Proxy65 implements interface com.wei.chen.MyBeanLocal,interface org.jboss.ejb3.JBossProxy,interface javax.ejb.EJBLocalObject)
  |
  | By the way, are you sure that your changes to the beans and its interfaces are being picked up? I would have expected this jndi-name to look like TestMyBean/remote when using @Remote.

That's what I wondering as well. I delete the JAR and start the server again but I still see the local-jndi there. Strange.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149361#4149361

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149361