[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: advice needed, simultaneously active tasks where there i

rossputin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 8 06:34:13 EDT 2008

Hi dleerob,

thanks for trying to help.

Examining process instance 787, there is one token listed against it : 920,
this in turn is linked to one node : 2863, (with a name_ of 'dm rejection reason').

This is indeed the node which the process image states is currently running.

The problem is, running a query on jbpm_taskinstances:

  | SELECT * FROM jbpm_taskinstance where procinst_=787 and end_ is null

lists two tasks both of which are not started:

'detailed brief recorded' (which _should_ be the current active task)

'dm rejection reason' (which the process thinks is the current active task, and should activate when 'detailed brief recorded' has finished depending on the transition)

Both of these point to token_=920.  I am wondering how this can be, when token 920 only points to one node = 2863?

Hope that helps provide more information.

Incidentally, I have posted a reply to a previous topic you wrote on, I am having some issues trying to reverse this error in the process using some code you wrote.. wonder if you have any ideas, the  topic is : t=129059, heading : 'is it possible to force the token jump from one node to another'.

Thanks in advance for your help, greatly appreciated.

Regards

Ross

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149385#4149385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149385