[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss slooooooooow starts on Debian Linux

george001 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 8 09:30:13 EDT 2008

I resolved this issue by moving to Jetty as opposed to Tomcat with the APR. I did some load tests with JMeter and the performance is on par even better, plus the start up is consistently in a matter of seconds 22-30 as opposed to the problems with Tomcat.

Another issue with Tomcat was that during the multiple hot deployments I did the PermGen out of memory exception came to live which necessitate the move to something that works better like Jetty.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149447#4149447

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149447