[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Critical JBoss Isssue

george001 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 8 09:41:20 EDT 2008

Hello,

This is not particularly on your topic but I have seen similar messages when trying to use the apache http-upload library with IIS 5.0 (I am not entirely sure on the version) the IIS server would end signals in a non standard fashion (completely disregarding the RFC specs) and this would cause the AJP connector to "malfunction" by detecting a not properly ended transmission i.e. do a trace on the line to see what is going on if you think your app is perfectly OK.

Another thing that I am not seeing here is what driver are you using for MSSQL, I hope it is the MS stuff:
anonymous wrote : org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedPreparedStatement.executeQuery(WrappedPreparedStatement.java:211)
If you are using hibernate I hope it is configured to use their driver.

Also make sure you can connect to the db with other tools. I had a case in which MSSQL server would not work until the latest XP patch was applied something to do with the firewall breaking SQL, no official statement on msdn.

And last but not least make sure you servlet will work with another MSSQL DB or a local one, switch you stuff to detect where the issue is. Post versions they may help other people steer you in the right direction I am not much into MSSQL and Java at the moment.

HTH,
George

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149451#4149451

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149451