[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Namin service ports

george001 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 8 09:54:28 EDT 2008

I am using JBoss 4.2.2GA jboss-service.xml:

  |   <!-- The listening port for the bootstrap JNP service. Set this to -1
  |          to run the NamingService without the JNP invoker listening port.
  |       -->
  |       <attribute name="Port">1099</attribute>
  |       <!-- The bootstrap JNP server bind address. This also sets the default
  |          RMI service bind address. Empty == all addresses
  |       -->
  |       <attribute name="BindAddress">${jboss.bind.address}</attribute>
  |       <!-- The port of the RMI naming service, 0 == anonymous -->
  |       <attribute name="RmiPort">1098</attribute>

I am not sure why you think there is a naming service on these ports, can you clarify??
Regards,
George

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149455#4149455

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149455