[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jpdl and sca tuscany integration - any?

Radu3000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 8 10:55:17 EDT 2008

Hello,

In my poc I have implemented a soa reference set of apps in two ways:
1 - using sca tuscany.
2 - using jpdl runtime library.

Both products use dependency injection - however for different scopes.  SCA emphasis is on service component assembly where jpdl is on the process.  However jpdl does a bit of component assembly as well - not at the sca level.

Here is a suggestion - why not leverage sca tuscany assembly model for referencing sca components under actions?  Ideally a process definition xml can import .composite file and concentrate purely on bpm - that is what it can do best, right?

Albeit - I am not the only one seeking this ....

Regards,
Radu.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149486#4149486

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149486