[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Demand Size increases

paradisonoir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 8 16:33:05 EDT 2008

In order to add more information about my question, I should add that our environment configuration is :

Jboss Application Server (4.2.2.GA <http://4.2.2.GA> (build:SVNTag=JBoss_4_2_2_GA date=200710221140)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149587#4149587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149587