[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Do applications run under portal must be portlets?

paulctam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 8 17:34:00 EDT 2008

Hello,

   My company is investigating on using JBoss Portal. We have many legacy applications written as regular webapps and we also need to integrate with 3rd party web applications such as crystal report. My question is can I deploy a regular webapp under Portal without being wrapped around as a portlet? I know we can use portlet bridge but I heard that the apps won't always run smoothly.

Thanks,
PT

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149603#4149603

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149603