[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Apache and JBoss Critical Issue

milangothe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 8 21:41:49 EDT 2008

Hi,

Help will be greatly appriciated.

We have apache and Jboss with mod_jk in Linux Machine configured.
And we are connecting our application with MSSQL Server 2000 SP4 in Windows 2003 Server. And we are facing some error with these configuration they are "Connection reset" and Broken Pipe""

And i've also include some of the error code:

Broken pipe - ERROR
2008-05-06 08:54:40,893 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/].[jsp]] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
com.inet.tds.SQLException: java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe
java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe
at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:92)
at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:136)
at com.inet.tds.j.a(Unknown Source)
at com.inet.tds.a.a(Unknown Source)
at com.inet.tds.b.try(Unknown Source)
at com.inet.tds.b.executeQuery(Unknown Source)
at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedPreparedStatement.executeQuery(WrappedPreparedStatement.java:211)
Connection resrt - ERROR
2008-05-06 09:32:03,635 INFO [STDOUT] com.inet.tds.SQLException: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
2008-05-06 09:32:03,635 INFO [STDOUT] java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
2008-05-06 09:32:03,636 INFO [STDOUT] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:96)
2008-05-06 09:32:03,636 INFO [STDOUT] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:136)
2008-05-06 09:32:03,636 INFO [STDOUT] at com.inet.tds.j.a(Unknown Source)
2008-05-06 09:32:03,636 INFO [STDOUT] at com.inet.tds.a.a(Unknown Source)
2008-05-06 09:32:03,636 INFO [STDOUT] at com.inet.tds.b.try(Unknown Source)
2008-05-06 09:32:03,636 INFO [STDOUT] at com.inet.tds.b.execute(Unknown Source)
2008-05-06 09:32:03,636 INFO [STDOUT] at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedPreparedStatement.execute(WrappedPreparedStatement.java:183)

the above error code may help to find the solutions.

I have my application using Apache 2.0.52 and JBoss4.0.3SP1 version configured in Enterprise Linux 4ES and database server MS-SQL Server 2000 in Windows 2003 Server.

And Apache and Jboss is integrated with mod_jk as a AJP13 connector. And 've configured JBoss in a default mode. How can we check whether the JBoss is running in the hibernet mode?

And i'm using Merlia driver for Database.I'd also like to tell you that it is working fine locally with the same configuration. And is it possible to send me some kind of detail procedures to test everything all the services.

Thanks
Milan Gothe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149639#4149639

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149639