[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: How to access JBOSS by providing IP address

priyarao234 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 9 00:51:48 EDT 2008

Hi Aneesh thankQ.... I'm having one more doubt regarding JMS.. i.e
i'm using JBOSSMQ as JMS Provider and in my publisher program i'm using PERSISTENT like below.... but while running the consumer program the same message is at first time and that is fine.. and i'm closing the consumer program and then again i' running the consumer program but the same message is again consumed. But actually ones the message is consumed after that it has to be expired so please provide the solution...and how the publisher program knows that the message was consumed or not ? plz fell free to giv reply..
publisher.publish(msg,
							javax.jms.DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT,
							javax.jms.Message.DEFAULT_PRIORITY, 0);

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149645#4149645