[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - getting messages by the order they were sent

subrata_jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 9 02:11:07 EDT 2008

Hi ,
 Can any body please help me in my problem...

  I am running producer to send 10000 message in the queue and consumer is not running , so the data get saved in to the mysql data base i configured.and
i stopped the producer.

Now again i start producing data and in the mean time i started consumer again, what i observed that my consumer is getting recent data produced
, not the data which is persisted (i.e not following the order)

so if i want to get the data of some particular time interval when my consumer
was not active, and starting the consumer now i am getting the recent data
which creating problem for me.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
(Where as in Apache ActiveMQ does that)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149656#4149656