[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JMS client in a applet

Laurent K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 9 04:11:43 EDT 2008

Thanks for your answer !
I did a test using the 2.4.0.RC2... Connection was OK, but the client could not receive messages. Instead, I had, for each message (that was quite a lot...)
Is there any way to work around this problem? (I really would like to use JBoss Messaging for our applets :-))

Laurent

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149673#4149673

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149673