[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Should be able to use ClusteredCacheLoader with CacheMod

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 9 06:08:34 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | I do see that it breaks the concept of what a cache loader is if you were allowed to use CCL in LOCAL mode but i do think there is a need to have something like CCL in local mode.

Feel free to reopen the JIRA and vote on it then - can't really guarantee when we'll get to it, probably not in the 2.2.0 timeframe.  :-)  Unless you feel like contributing a patch.  It is fairly simple, just that the RpcManagerImpl should start the channel even if in LOCAL mode as long as a CCL is used.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149698#4149698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149698