[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: scheduled service not running after porting to 4.2.2

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 9 06:41:38 EDT 2008

I haven't tried out the scheduler service in JBoss. But from what i have read in the documentation http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/jboss/jboss-eap-4.2/doc/Server_Configuration_Guide/Scheduling_Tasks-org.jboss.varia.scheduler.Scheduler_.html, do you actually required this in the scheduler service xml? Some of the examples, i have seen don't mention anything about this.

And if you need that dependency, then shouldn't the Timer be configured to send out periodic notifications as mentioned at http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/jboss/jboss-eap-4.2/doc/Server_Configuration_Guide/Additional_Services-The_Timer_Service.html

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149718#4149718

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149718