[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: A few throughts; Region based buddy backup?

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 9 07:03:00 EDT 2008

I'm guessing then that you are using JGroups' concurrent stack.  Not that that will help you very much in the scenario you painted though, since the concurrent stack only parallelizes messages from different senders, not from the same one.

I've actually started a discussion with the JGroups devs on how we can use the concurrent stack to parallelize work from the same sender.

See: http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/jbosscache-dev/2008-May/002239.html

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149729#4149729

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149729