[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: A question about dependency injection @EJB

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 9 10:24:20 EDT 2008

"thomas2008ch" wrote :
  | 1.
  | I've downloaded the JBoss 5 Beta4. But it's the same, i.e. I got the NULL-Pointer Exception.

I haven't tested it myself. I have seen users mentioning that the injection works in servlets with JBoss-5 Beta 4. But i don't know whether it works in application clients yet.

"thomas2008ch" wrote :
  | 2.
  | With JBoss 4.2.1 I can use the
  |
  |   | "@RemoteBinding(jndiBinding = "MyJNDIName")" which you told me yesterday.
  |   |

  | But this doesn't work in JBoss 5 Beta4. I can't find the JNDI Name in the JNDI View List.

In JBoss-4.2.x, the @RemoteBinding was part of org.jboss.annotation.ejb package.

import org.jboss.annotation.ejb.RemoteBinding;

In JBoss-5, the @Remote binding is now part of org.jboss.ejb3.annotation package.

import org.jboss.ejb3.annotation.RemoteBinding;

Did you ensure that you changed your bean to use this new package?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149778#4149778

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149778