[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Web Service Client

bsisson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 9 11:45:14 EDT 2008

I have found several very good tutorials for creating a web service using annotations (JSR-181).  I am struggling however creating a web service client using annotations.  I'm working with Eclipse 3.3 and Seam 2.0.  I did the old web service client way of creating a project, then generating a web service client from the wsdl which generates the stubs and this works fine.  However, I want to be able to do this with annotations instead and am struggling.  I have seen examples that use the @WebServiceRefs annotations but no complete explenation.  I would expect if I use annotations that I will not have to generate the stubs from the WSDL but have no clarity.  If you can point me to a good tutorial that would be great?  If you could clarify whether I need to generate the stubs from the WSDL that would be helpful as well?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149807#4149807

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149807