[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - How to change the HTTP port in jboss 4.2.2 ?

mustang.dolphin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 9 13:09:59 EDT 2008

Hi,
   How to change the default HTTP port in JBoss 4.2.2.

   We have configured a new server instance with ports-01 as defined in the sample-bindings.xml. Now we need to change the default http port of ports-01.
  My question is where do we need to make the change, is it in sample-bindings.xml or in jboss.web.deployer/server.xml (connector port).
I tried making the change in both the above ways, it worked fine.. but i need to know which is the correct way of doing that.

Please let me know which is the correct way of doing.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149832#4149832

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149832