[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Is there away to not open new TCP connection for each ca

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 10 05:19:52 EDT 2008

1. You could try running AS 4.2 with Remoting 2.4.  It hasn't been tested, but I believe it should work.  No promises, though.

2. You could apply the change from  JBREM-877 "New Socket Connection is being Created for Every Client Request to the Server" and roll your own jboss-remoting.jar.

3. As I mentioned in the other thread, multiple copies of org.jboss.remoting.Client (which is used by EJB3 clients) connected to the same server share the same underlying invoker and connection pool. If you keep one EJB3 alive, that should be enough to keep a shared connection pool in existence.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149895#4149895

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149895