[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: scheduled service not running after porting to 4.2.2

AndrewThio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 10 07:34:45 EDT 2008

Jaikran,
thanks for the repy.
i'm not sure about this (as it was done by my predecessor) but I think the depends timer is to allow redeployments.  see
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Scheduler

On the timer config, yes, I also read that in the manual. But the deployment in 4.01 didnt seem to have these settings.  also when i tried uncommenting " This example shows how to use a target MBean " portion of scheduler-service.xml, example worked fine and didnt seem to need additional reconfig.

By the way, I also tried removing the timer depend but the service (though deployed) also doesnt seem to run.

I'd appreciate any further suggestions/insights that you might have on my problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149909#4149909

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149909