[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBoss jBPM as the fundationation for an ERP?

vncoder do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 10 07:50:53 EDT 2008

I did have a quick look at Compiere and its fork, Adempiere. Without much knowledge of either of the two, I am not sure these two will serve the needs/wants yet. I will look into these two in more detail.
However, I am thinking of getting away from the "monotithic" ERP system and get into more web services "oriented" architecture. I am also hoping to base the system on JBoss and BPM. Hence this investigation.

I am going to setup a team of 5 full-time developers to develop the new ERP system for our company over a 1.5-2years period. Maybe I am too ambituous.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149911#4149911

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149911