[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Siebel Resource Adapter for JBoss

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 10 13:11:46 EDT 2008

"chaminda_jboss" wrote :
  | Can somebody tell me how can configure Siebel Resource Adapter on Jboss,

Configuring the Seibel RA should not be different from configuring the generic RA , I am assuing that you are configuring the Seibel RA as the outbound RA .
All you need to do is to follow these steps
1) Deploy the Seibel RA in the Jboss , this is done by deploying the seibel related rar in the $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy directory.
2) Configure/Deploy the ConnectionFactory through the -ds.xml file .
3) Verify the deployments through the jmx-console by looking at the jboss.jca:* MBeans .

Have a look at the sample application as explained at here , it is file base EIS .
http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/jboss4guide/r5/html/ch7.chapt.html

If you still don't get things working get back with the details that you have tried .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149932#4149932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149932