[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBOSS PORTAL SERVER INSTALLATION

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 10 15:35:27 EDT 2008

The first line of your console output suggests that there were earlier errors. You need to capture and post the first error that appears. It would also help if you post the first 30 or so lines of the console output so that we could see the startup and configuration messages.

Also, what Linux? distro and version, please
And what JDK? (that will be in the first 30 or so lines of the console output)

Oh, and you will probably have to change the history size for the console - in KDE the Terminal defaults 1000 lines of history, which is not nearly enough (I set mine to 10000).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149946#4149946

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149946