[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: A question about Configure Persistence Context with Orac

thomas2008ch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 10 15:53:53 EDT 2008

OK, I find the file "oracle-ds.xml". It should be the correct one.

Besides I find some examples from the internet. The "persistence.xml" for Oracle looks as follow:

  | <persistence>
  |   <persistence-unit name="ejb3trail">
  |     <jta-data-source>java:/OracleDS</jta-data-source>
  |     <properties>
  |       <property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto"
  |                 value="create-drop"/>
  |     </properties>
  |   </persistence-unit>
  | </persistence>

But:
1.
WHere can I put this file in my project? Under /META-INF/ ? Where the "persistence.xml" locates?

2.
How can the program or the server knows where the file "oracle-ds.xml" locates? Should I change the <jta-data-source/> in "persistence.xml" as follow?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149948#4149948

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149948