[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Call a jsp inside an ear file deployed on JBoss 4.0.0

pepelara do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 10 18:15:49 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have an ear file deployed on JBoss and it is  done. It has a war and a jar files.
The application is just a Stateless Session Bean that adds two integers and returns the result. This is my jar file.

In the other side, the war file that is a simple jsp that shows the result.

The application has no input. It is just the output of the result of adding two integers and showing the result in my jsp.

My problem is that I cant call the Jsp, I do not know how to do it.

Any idea?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149963#4149963

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149963