[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Cannot access JBoss 4.2 from internet when run as Window

jbn1v do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 10 23:08:35 EDT 2008

Trying a different account didn't help with JavaService.

So I tried the suggestion of using JBossNative.  Initially this had an error during startup until I tried the suggestion of using a different account (the error was very different than what I was getting from JavaService -- but I was desperate).  Now it is working!  So the fix seems to be to use JBossNative AND to not use the system account.

Thanks for your help both of you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149974#4149974

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149974