[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Call a jsp inside an ear file deployed on JBoss 4.0.0

pepelara do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 11 02:31:50 EDT 2008

I have try but it does not work. On your response, I thought the problem is that I use the same name for all the files, that is adder.jar, adder.war and adder.ear.

I have proved to give them different names, that is adder-ejb.jar, adder-web.war and adder-app.ear to the files and try again and did not work.

In this post I include the descriptors because if there is something wrong,

ejb-jar.xml.-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ejb-jar id="ejb-jar_ID" version="2.1" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
	xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/ejb-jar_2_1.xsd">

	My first EJB application
	<display-name>Adder</display-name>
	<enterprise-beans>

      <ejb-name>AdderEJB</ejb-name>
      es.deusto.ejb.AdderHomeRemote
      es.deusto.ejb.AdderRemote
      <ejb-class>es.deusto.ejb.AdderBean</ejb-class>
      <session-type>Stateless</session-type>
      <transaction-type>Bean</transaction-type>

  </enterprise-beans>
</ejb-jar>

web.xml.-

<!DOCTYPE web-app

<web-app>
  <display-name>Adder</display-name>

  Proyecto para JBoss

     <servlet-name>beanClientJsp</servlet-name>
     <jsp-file>/beanClient.jsp</jsp-file>

  <servlet-mapping>
     <servlet-name>beanClientJsp</servlet-name>
     <url-pattern>/beanClient.jsp</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
</web-app>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149980#4149980

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149980