[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: forcing propogation of variables from process to task fo

rbradwell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 11 13:05:10 EDT 2008

I'll just try and bump this one more time because i'm struggling.  I'll try and explain it a bit more consisely this time.

- I have a java process that calls jbpm anywhere in my workflow and sets some variables on the jbpm process.

- I have another java process that talks to the jbpm process via forms.

The problem is that the second process doesn't necessarily see the changes the first process made to the variables on the process because TaskControlHandler isn't called until a task is created or close.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150006#4150006

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150006