[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Problem with creating a Queue?

priyarao234 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 12 06:33:49 EDT 2008

thanQ kiran dats fine... and me too know that creating the Queus.... What my problem is i hav downloaded an Application where they Configured Queue like "queue/examples/OurSampleQueue" but generally i have seen in most of the applications they have used like queue/testQueue, queue/myQueue.............. But now what i want is if i configured in dat jboss file like
then i have to specify that like "queue/testQueue" and dats fine..... But if i want to specify leke "queue/examples/OurSampleQueue" then how to configure the Jboss file....?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150085#4150085

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150085