[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Connection Tracking System

pank81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 12 07:37:39 EDT 2008

I have a query with regard to 'Connection Tracking System' available with  JBoss Server.

I am using the tracking system to get information on the following parameters :

1) InUseConnectionCount
2) AvailableConnectionCount
3) ConnectionCreatedCount
4) ConnectionDestroyedCount
5) MaxConnectionsInUseCount

My observation is that when I login and then logout from my application running on JBoss, the 3rd and 4th parameters listed above get incremented by one every 3 minutes - implying that a connection is created and a connection is destroyed on its own after every time interval of 3 minutes.

I have not been able to understand this phenomenon. Could anybody throw light on this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150097#4150097

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150097