[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: MDB not

scooter4j do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 12 12:22:36 EDT 2008

well... i deleted the contents of the file related to that queue b/c it wasn't working... but this is what I'm pretty sure I had:

  |   </mbean>
  |     <mbean code="org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Queue"
  | 	 name="jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=OrderQueue">
  |     <depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager</depends>
  |     <attribute name="JNDIName">jms/OrderQueue</attribute>
  |   </mbean>

btw:  the file in which I put this block is $JBOSS_INSTALL\server\default\deploy\jms\jbossmq-destinations-service.xml

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150152#4150152

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150152