[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Anytime I close my program, I receive the error in Jboss

paradisonoir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 12 12:37:43 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am using ant to run my applications and they're working fine with Jboss. However, whenever I close my application using Ctrl+C or because of raising an exception or error in my application, I would see errors. I would like to know if it should be like that or because of my bad Jboss configuration?

For example this time was because I closed one of my applications with Ctrl+C,  I received this error while exiting jboss was not functioning and I had to restart it.

        at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.processInvocation(Se
rverThread.java:573)
        at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.dorun(ServerThread.j
ava:387)
        at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.run(ServerThread.jav
a:166)
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write erro
        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:92)
        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:115)
        at org.jboss.remoting.transport.bisocket.BisocketClientInvoker.createSoc
ket(BisocketClientInvoker.java:449)
        at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.MicroSocketClientInvoker.getConne
ction(MicroSocketClientInvoker.java:801)
        at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.MicroSocketClientInvoker.transpor
t(MicroSocketClientInvoker.java:551)
        ... 35 more

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150156#4150156

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150156