[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - CMS Service

aindigo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 12 16:30:02 EDT 2008

hello

im developing a portlet with very special requirements,  and the CMS service seems to adequate very well to my needs, but i cant find information in deep about the functionality of that service or how to use it properly. i need to know the objects that execute command returns , and that kind of things. the only way i have to know about the service is looking at the source code of the implementation.

there is any documentation about the services that portal offer me?

thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150187#4150187

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150187