[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: @Interceptors not working

tharter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 13 09:17:22 EDT 2008

Ah, OK. Sure enough, don't use jrockit R27.4. It is Java 1.6 compliant, bad news. EJB3 @Interceptors will just silently fail to be invoked... Feh. Also seems to create some subtle problems with JBoss WS 2.0.2.

If anyone over there in the JBoss dev team happens to notice, being able to run 4.2.2 under a 1.6 compliant JRE is pretty significant. I don't care about 1.6 language features, they're trivial, but there are some HUGE performance and stability improvements in the latest JREs. Being stuck on jrockit R26.x is really not good news, and waiting however much longer it will be before 5.0 is stable and we can port our code base over is not great either.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150357#4150357

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150357