[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Getting exception from custFacade = lookupCustomerFacadeBean

badhikary81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 13 09:41:34 EDT 2008

Hi!
 All
 I have written a enterprise application customerBook which is contains CMP bean , session bean and servlet.I am  using MySql, j2ee1.4 and netbean 6.0.1
servlet is working fine.when the cursor arise this line ejb.CustomerFacadeRemote custFacade = lookupCustomerFacadeBean(); then create the exception and catch the exception . that's why not call session bean.Don't check the database also .I don't know how to solve this problem.
 Here is few line of code where the problem is arise

 String customerNr = request.getParameter("customer_nr");
   if((customerNr != null) && !(customerNr.equals("")))
   {
   try{
       out.println("body");
       ejb.CustomerFacadeRemote custFacade = lookupCustomerFacadeBean();
       //out.println("");
       out.println("Customer's info for nr. " + customerNr + ": " + custFacade.getCustomerInfo(
                    Integer.parseInt(customerNr)));
   }catch(Exception ex){
       out.println("Customer with nr. " + customerNr +" not found");
     }
   }

      out.println("");
      out.println("Customer number: ");
      out.println("<input type=submit value=Select />");
      out.println("");

      out.println("");
      out.close();

Please help me.I need some help.