[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Maybe I just don't get it

chip_schoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 13 10:54:30 EDT 2008

Yeah, I tried that also but it makes no difference.  I also turned on hotSwap and that did not make any difference.  There is something fundamental that I am just not getting here.

Shouldn't I be able to deploy my interceptor in the .aop file and have it intercept?  Is there something else I need to do?  Because I am using loadTime/hoitSwap I don't need to run aopc on my classes, correct?

I also got rid of the annotations and changed jboss-aop.xml to:

  | <aop>
  | <loader-repository>com.eLynx:loader=PackageProcessingService</loader-repository>
  |
  | 	<typedef name="pp" expr="class(com.eLynx.Service.PackageProcessing.PackageProcessingMessageHandler)" />
  |
  | 	<interceptor class="com.eLynx.interceptor.ProcessMessageInterceptor" scope="PER_VM"/>
  | 	<bind pointcut="execution(boolean pp->processMessage(javax.jms.Message, com.eLynx.Messaging.MessageReceiver))">
  |       <interceptor-ref name="com.eLynx.interceptor.ProcessMessageInterceptor"/>
  |   </bind>
  | </aop>

But that did not make any difference either.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150412#4150412

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150412