[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - JBoss4.2 + WebSphereMQ Resource Adapter

sezerp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 13 11:07:08 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to integrate WebSphereMQ 6.0.2.3 with JBoss4.2.2. I've installed the resource adapter according to the instructions published here:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0710_ritchie/0710_ritchie.html

But during the IVT I get the exception in JBoss trace. This happens during rollback of the send operation. The message is not present in the queue, so it seems that the rollback works. Does anyone has an idea what is wrong here or what I should check ?

Under JBoss4.0, using exactly the same WebSphere jars, deployment descriptors and so on, no such thing happens.

Exception trace:
12:28:49,138 WARN  [loggerI18N] [com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.delistresource] [com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.delistresource] TransactionImple.delistResource - caught exception during delist : XAException.XAER_PROTO
12:28:49,139 ERROR [TxConnectionManager] Error while closing connection handle!
javax.resource.ResourceException: Failure to delist resource: org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager
$TxConnectionEventListener at 59785978[state=NORMAL mc=com.ibm.mq.connector.outbound.ManagedConnectionImpl at 72887288 handl
es=0 lastUse=1210595329052 permit=true trackByTx=false mcp=org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.JBossManagedConnection
Pool$PoolBySubjectAndCri at 11aa11aa context=org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.InternalManagedConnectionPool at 41d441d4
xaResource=org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.xa.JcaXAResourceWrapper at 59725972 txSync=null]
        at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager$TxConnectionEventListener.delist(TxConnectionManag
er.java:598)
        at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager$TxConnectionEventListener.connectionClosed(TxConne
ctionManager.java:638)
        at com.ibm.mq.connector.outbound.ConnectionEventHandler.fireEvent(ConnectionEventHandler.java:118)
        at com.ibm.mq.connector.outbound.ManagedConnectionImpl.fireConnectionClosed(ManagedConnectionImpl.java:666)
        at com.ibm.mq.connector.outbound.ConnectionWrapper.close(ConnectionWrapper.java:202)
        at ejbs.WMQ_TransactedIVTBean.doTransacted(WMQ_TransactedIVTBean.java:117)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:79)
        at org.jboss.invocation.Invocation.performCall(Invocation.java:359)
        at org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionContainer.java:237)
        at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:15
8)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.java:1
69)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CallValidationInterceptor.invoke(CallValidationInterceptor.java:63)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:121)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:350)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:181)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:168)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:205)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invoke(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:138)
        at org.jboss.ejb.SessionContainer.internalInvoke(SessionContainer.java:648)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150419#4150419

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150419