[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Question regarding Dynamic AOP

jpsilva do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 13 12:01:54 EDT 2008

Hi everybody.
First of all, I apologize for reposting. I originally posted this question in the beginners forum and got no replies, so I'm trying here, which should be more appropriate. Feel free to delete whichever post.

I'm not even new to JBoss, as I'm not using it just yet, but evaluating its possibilities. I have a question regarding its support for dynamic AOP.

I'm interested in the ability of JBoss to dynamically change the applied aspects of an application by changing the configuration file. My question is, is it feasible to have such ability in a by thread basis?.

To make it more clear, I have in mind something like a web service that depending on the client credentials, would apply different aspects to the main functionality, but would be serving multiple clients at the same time.

It would be of great interest for me to know if this can be done in the current state of JBoss, or even with the need of some customization coding.

I look forward to your answers. Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Juan Pedro Silva

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150446#4150446

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150446