[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Get at Kernel from Unmanaged Object

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 13 16:15:19 EDT 2008

I've got an unmanaged object into which I'd like to inject/look up an MC Bean.

KernelLocator.getKernel() won't do the trick, as I've got no KernelControllerContext to set.

In AS is there any special magic to get at this (ie. Some aspect placing the Kernel/Context/Bus in a ThreadLocal or similar)?

Not that my unmanaged object is not instanciated under my control, so it's just a POJO from which I need to access MC.

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150515#4150515

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150515