[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Advenet Jboss Monitoring -

eflynn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 13 16:30:41 EDT 2008

So I am using this software from Adventnet called "Applications Manager". I am using it to monitor my jboss process as well as statistics within the service. One of the ways I can monitor it is via http-invoker.sar Which requires this to be deployed into the jboss server.

(I am not the jboss admin nor have much knowledge of its interworkings).
Currently http-invoker.sar is located in /home/opt/jboss/server/default

I want to deploy http-invoker.sar so that my monitoring tool can properly read the process to display various data/statistics.

What is the proper way? Do I just move it? and restart jboss?

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150520#4150520

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150520