[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Logging into separate Files

groscurth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 14 02:57:35 EDT 2008

thanks for your answer peter.

the problem is that different web applications deployed on the jboss share same classes/libraries.

So if App1 and App2 both uses Library1, how to define in categorys that Library1 once has to log into App1Log file and another time in App2Log file.

Therefore the category system does not work for me :(

And actually I dont intend to remove ALL logs in the console - jboss system logs shall occur of course, but non of the web application logs....

is this then possible at all?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150593#4150593

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150593