[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpmContext.close() save process instance automaticly

joy_wind do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 14 03:44:49 EDT 2008

salaboy21, thx for your response.
I'm a newbie on jbpm. I think we of course sometimes dont want save the process instance.
For example,after create a new process instance, a method will be called to do something. i want to save the process instance only if the call is success returned.If the method call failed(e.g. throws out an exception),i want the new created process instance been discarded.

Since the jbpmContext do has a save method ,so I think it should allow me to control whether save or not.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150605#4150605

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150605