[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Statistics for active / finished process, better admin conso

jimpo991 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 14 05:08:07 EDT 2008

I am using jbpm-bpel-1.1.GA

The admin console seems a bit spartan. I get to see which processes are installed, but there's not much else. I don't think I can even see which process instances failed and which completed successfully?

Most process motors offer more advanced admin features:

- inspection of executed processes: which failed, which succeeded, which path did the process instance execution follow
- statistics: execution time for the process, execution time for a single step, what are the bottlenecks, etc
- visualization of the process

etc. Am I missing something, is there a more advanced admin console for jbpm available somewhere? How do people do these things (such as finding out the bottlenecks of the process, etc) in practise using jbpm?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150648#4150648

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150648