[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - token is locked

Pebbels do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 14 07:17:53 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

I would like to compare a user entered date with the business calender if the entered value is a holiday. Depending if it is a holiday the node is supposed to be left on the regarding transition but it always throws an exception that the token is locked. Can somebody please help me?

xhtml-form:
	<task-node name="Termincheck">
  | 		<task name="Termincheck_Task">
  | 			<assignment pooled-actors="leasingnehmer"></assignment>
  | 			<controller></controller>
  | 		</task>
  | 		<event type="node-leave">
  | 			<action name="Termin = Feiertag?" class="fahrzeug.actionHandler.TerminPruefen"></action>
  | 		</event>
  | 		<transition to="Terminvorschlag" name="Termin annehmen bzw ablehnen"></transition>
  | 		<transition to="Pruefung Kontaktdaten" name="Kontaktdaten pruefen"></transition>
  | 		<transition to="Termincheck" name="Datum aendern"></transition>
  | 	</task-node>
action handler:
			ProcessInstance processIns = executionContext.getProcessInstance();
  | 			Token token = processIns.getRootToken();
  | 			token.signal("Datum aendern");

Thanks, Tina

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150685#4150685

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150685