[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Custom Login Module - Login Link

sebgerpb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 14 07:59:56 EDT 2008

I further investigated this issue. It seems to me like this has something to do with using a custom principal in the custom login module.

If I override the commit()-method of AbstractServerLoginModule and only return true, JBoss Security Manager doesnt make use of my custom principal, but I can see the links for Dashboard and Logout on the top right corner.
Otherwise, if I do not override the commit()-method, my custom prinicpal is used by the Security Manager and I can access it in my portlet. But in this case, the Login-Link doesn't disappear.

Has anyone here had similar problems?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150694#4150694

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150694