[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Accessing remote Jbpm processes

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 14 09:46:31 EDT 2008

Mike,

If you read some of Tom Baeyens blog entries, you'll see that the separation of process and application or even the separation of the process on the business level and the one on the implementation level is not so strict. We, the company I work for, also come to this conclusion when using jBPM. aamof, it feels good that this separation is to that distinct, more close cooperation resulted in better functionality.

Ronald

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150743#4150743

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150743