[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to start a deployed process from a jsp file?

coolex do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 14 10:01:22 EDT 2008

Hello!

I created a new project in my Eclipse. There I created processes and I created there my WebContent with JSP files. I deployed everything on the jBoss jBPM Server.
Now I want to start the deployed process from this JSP file.
To do this I created a method in my jsp like this:
public void startHelloWorldProcess() {

  | 	  ProcessDefinition processDefinition = ProcessDefinition.parseXmlInputStream(new FileInputStream(
  | 					"processes/HelloWorld/processdefinition.xml"));
  |

  | 	  ProcessInstance processInstance =
  | 	      new ProcessInstance(processDefinition);
  |
  | 	  Token token = processInstance.getRootToken();
  |

  | 	  token.signal();
  |
  | 	}
  | %>
Unfortunately I get an error that the file does not exist (FileNotFoundException).
My directory structure looks like this:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2358/2491603347_65c6a37765.jpg?v=0

Thanks for helping!

Alex