[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: lead time integration

Fredde do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 14 10:28:52 EDT 2008

Hi Koen,

took me a while.., focus changed... have been focusing on concept a while instead.

Anyway, i was using the 3.1.0.SP1 Version of the GPD, obviously there is a new Version, i'll try it out and create a JIRA if the problem persists.

In the meanwhile i've decided to define my 'Lead-Time-Definitions' in java and leave the xml-import for someone elses master-thesis. It has become complicated enough without it. :-)

Thanks!

Fredde.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150771#4150771

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150771