[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Can I use jpdl suite's jbpm-console for jbpm-bpel?

jimpo991 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 14 10:54:29 EDT 2008

I am quite confused about the relationship between jbpm-bpel and jbpm-jpdl...

I use jbpm-bpel-1.1.GA. The admin console which comes with it is very spartan. I can't even view the process instances with it. I can see which processes are deployed byt that's about it.

On the other hand, when I install jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.2 the admin console at http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console is much more advanced. I can get better statistics and even view a picture of the process graph.

Can I use the admin console which comes with jbpm-jpdl-suite to monitor BPEL processes deployed on jbpm-bpel?

Should I install, or can I install, both jbpm-jpdl-suite and jbpm-bpel on the same JBossAS. Can they coexist?

What is the relationship between jbpm-bpel and jbpm-jpdl? Are they completely independent products or do they share some parts?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150780#4150780

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150780