[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - addCacheListener Not implemented

bob_ninja do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 14 14:45:23 EDT 2008

I am having a hard time finding about when cache listener will be implemented. I tried registering a listener using JBossAS. Then I replaced the cache archive with the latest 2.1.1
Each time I got this:

14:16:14,306 INFO  [DefaultProtype] JBoss Cache version: JBossCache 'Alegrias' 2.1.1.GA
14:16:15,087 ERROR [STDERR] java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Not implemented in this release
14:16:15,087 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.jboss.cache.invocation.CacheInvocationDelegate.addCacheListen
er(CacheInvocationDelegate.java:508)

After several searches I still cannot locate any info on plans to implement cache listener interface. Do you know or can point me to a web page regarding cache listener implementation plans?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150860#4150860

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150860